Bulk Material Systems (BMS) is a manufacturer’s representative specializing in providing equipment solutions for your dry material handling problems. We serve the food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and chemical industries in Southern California.
Our Products page will help you find our principals and the equipment you need to assist in making your operation more efficient and profitable. The Contact Us page provides an easy way for you to provide us with information about your current project.
- Flexible Screw Conveyor Systems
- Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Bulk Bag Unloading
- Bulk Bag Filling
- Bulk Bag Conditioners
- Drum and Container Dumpers
- Bag Dump Stations
- Pneumatic Conveying-Pressure and Vacuum
- Mixers: Batch or Continuous with Paddle, Ribbon or Hybrid Agitators (can meet 3A standards)
- WaveMix Heat-Drying with Microwaves
- Mass Flow Devices
- Sieving, Straining and Separation for Powders and Liquids, with Option to Utilize Vibrasonics for Difficult-to-Handle Materials
- Rotary Airlocks and Diverter Valves for Food, Dairy, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries – Designed to Meet USDA and EX Standards when Required
- The Smart Elbow® Design ends Wear, Material Degradation, Melting and Plugging Problems by Eliminating Impact and Frictional Heat